Webaroo is a team of young & talented individuals who strive for customer satisfaction & excellent product development.
We believe that self- motivation is the best way to achieve great results & always see to it that all our employees enjoy working here.
In Webaroo, you can feel the vibrant work culture & every day comes with a new excitement. Learning is always fun here.
If you feel that you have the right skills & attitude to join Webaroo team, then please send in your resumes at email@example.com
Detailed Job Description
Experience: Minimum of 2 years in business oriented writing, social media writing
Qualification: Graduates/Post graduates with background in content writing, media and news. Some experience in social media/networking will be an added benefit
- Writing/Managing content for all the communities/groups on mobile platform.
- Liaison with all content reporters to ensure successful serving on all communities/groups.
- Strategic inputs for bettering content and more effective ways of serving on all communities/groups.
- Managing/training the team of reporters on all communities/groups for content serving and ad scheduling.
- Ensure smooth interaction between content and sales team for serving ads.
Position Reports to: Senior Content Editor
Reportees: Content Reporters
- Results Oriented
- Strongly self-motivated
- Creative, Entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Position Vacant: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 3- 5 Years
Qualification: B. Tech/ M. Tech from Premier Institutes in India / Abroad
- Senior software engineer with good knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and strong design, development experience in JAVA & PHP or RoR.
- Ability to formulate application scope and objectives and devices and modifies procedures to solve problems.
- Capable of preparing detailed specs from which applications will be written.
- Designs, codes, tests, debug, and document those applications.
- Capability to plans and organizes the development of technical support protocol, maintains applications, responds to system users, evaluates application and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements.
- Capable to recommends new applications and develops plans to improve service.
- Candidate requires the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Proven team work skills are required.
- Systems programming, building large, high performance and highly scalable services
- Developing next generation Internet products and services in co-ordination with the development team
- Will be a part of the team who would recommend appropriate new technologies for projects.
- Opportunity to work at the highest level of all phases in computer systems technology creates and maintains project plans and follows defined methodologies.